YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER WILL PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLES. – JOHN 13:35
The 1335 Student Ministry is grades 7th-12th. Students must currently be enrolled in school/homeschool to attend.
9:00-9:40 a.m. - Sunday School in room F202 (upstairs in the Family Life Center). We are currently practicing social distancing and encouraging wearing a mask.
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm - Sunday Games and Devo Hangout on Zoom (details sent via text and email). Email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Video Game Hangout on the 1st, 3nd, and 5th Tuesday of the month (every Tuesday during the summer). Rocket League and Fortnite are the main games played!
Wednesday After School
3:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (during the school year) We offer bus pick up from a few local schools to Wetumpka First. (snack provided). Students need a permission form to be part of this hangout.
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Wednesday Night Live on Zoom includes a few games and a lesson (details sent via text and email). Email Jamie at email@example.com for details and weekly discussion sheet.
1. Please do not attend in-person events if you are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, or showing any other signs of sickness. We will notify parents/guardians to have sick students picked up/sent home. Temperatures will be taken as deemed necessary. *Please do not attend if you have been sent home sick from school or did not attend school due to sickness.
2. Please do not attend in-person events if you have been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days
3. We strongly encourage students and leaders to bring and wear a mask regardless of vaccine status so that we can all protect others and their families as much as possible out of self-sacrificial, Christ like love.
4. Masks and hand sanitizer stations will be available.
5. Church-wide air filtration systems and a small air purifying unit in the student ministry room.
6. Individually wrapped snacks and drinks will be safely placed in tamper proof bags and opened/eaten outside when possible.
7. Digital (and some active) games where students and leaders touch as few of the same objects as possible.
8. Respect others’ space and follow social distancing rules (6ft distance from others and no physical contact).
9. Be extra kind, encouraging, and understanding during this time since so many people have been affected in both big and small ways relationally and emotionally during this season of life.
10. The rooms will be sanitized by our cleaning crew after each Wednesday and Sunday.