Wednesday After School & On Campus Hangout Update:
Sunday School and after school hangouts on Wednesday afternoons have resumed! For all the details on times and precautions we’ll have in place to continue caring for and looking out for one another in Christ’s love during the ongoing pandemic, check out the details here! Also remember you must turn in a new permission form to me, Jamie, THREE DAYS BEFORE you can ride the bus or attend any in person on campus hangouts! You can also download the form here or talk to me if you need a hard copy and/or someone to notarize it!
We’ll also be moving our Zoom time on Wednesdays to 7 pm-8:30 pm for students who can’t make it in person or don’t feel comfortable attending events on campus again yet.
We can’t wait to see everyone again in the format they feel comfortable attending/can attend, and please let me know if you have any questions or need help with the permission form!!
- Please do not attend in-person events if you are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, or showing any other signs of sickness. We will notify parents/guardians to have sick students picked up/sent home. Temperatures will be taken as deemed necessary. *Please do not attend if you have been sent home sick from school or did not attend school due to sickness.
- Please do not attend in-person events if you have been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days
- We strongly encourage students and leaders to bring and wear a mask regardless of vaccine status so that we can all protect others and their families as much as possible out of self-sacrificial, Christ like love.
- Masks and hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Church-wide air filtration systems and a small air purifying unit in the student ministry room.
- Individually wrapped snacks and drinks will be safely placed in tamper proof bags and opened/eaten outside when possible.
- Digital (and some active) games where students and leaders touch as few of the same objects as possible.
- Respect others’ space and follow social distancing rules (6ft distance from others and no physical contact).
- Be extra kind, encouraging, and understanding during this time since so many people have been affected in both big and small ways relationally and emotionally during this season of life.
- The rooms will be sanitized by our cleaning crew after each Wednesday and Sunday.