Join us each Wednesday in January at noon as Rev. Walter Albritton shares a follow up on Sunday’s sermon!
Here are some questions to consider for this week’s reflection:
- What reason or reasons does Paul give that makes renewing one’s thoughts and attitudes possible?
- Describe ways that knowing Jesus and the implications of the Gospel have changed the way believers think and act.
- The Giving Discipleship Journey is designed to help you think through the change of heart that must occur for a full transformation. How does renewed thinking aid that generosity transformation? View the booklet here.
- How does acting generously imitate God’s relationship to us?
- What are ways that we can aid the Spirit with renewing our thoughts and attitudes?
View the Be Renewed prayer brochure here. https://wetumpkafirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/be-renewed-prayer-brochure.pdf
View the Giving Discipleship Journey booklet here. https://wetumpkafirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The-Giving-Discipleship-Journey.pdf